Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision
Growing Companies Face Challenges
Having the right business solution eases the pain and frees you from:
- Disconnected business systems
- Management by spreadsheet
- Manual work-arounds causing errors and duplication of efforts.
BMI Specializes in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Fine-Tunes it to Work For You
- Fast to implement
- Easy to configure
- Powerful simplicity
- Be more efficient
- Get rid of manual work-arounds
- Make decisions based on reality
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides businesses with greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain and manufacturing operations. It's quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
A business solution from Microsoft uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents, and devices, with your people at the center, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud—desktop to mobile—get one familiar user experience to automate your business, help increase sales, enhance collaboration, and amaze your customers.
Complete, familiar, and trusted—Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 deliver the tools to manage your business and help your people achieve more.
- Financial management and accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain and manufacturing operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, sales, and service. Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV You Can:
- Provide a streamlined, RoleTailored user experience to help people work more effectively.
- Adapt to meet changing business needs with improved agility and enhanced flexibility.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV easily to a wide range of applications with .NET Web services.
- Provide new options for designing reports that are intuitive to work with and easier to distribute.
- Maximize existing investments in Microsoft products and technologies, including Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Services and Microsoft SQL Server.
View The NAV Video Below
Microsoft Dynamics NAV introduces several new capabilities designed to increase usage of ERP and fuel individual and organization-wide productivity, including the following:
Personalized Role Centers corresponding to 21 key job functions. Based on research into the way employees really work, Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers simplified access to RoleTailored views and business processes through Role Centers designed and delivered out-of-the-box for more than 21 key employee roles. Role Centers change the work paradigm for the traditional user by providing a single overview of job-related tasks and information. By helping people to organize, prioritize, and access their work from a single location, Role Centers can increase productivity and effectiveness. With an easy-to-navigate window into their work world and the ability to personalize their Role Centers to fit their own unique work styles, employees have a powerful way to get work done accurately and efficiently.
Improved business intelligence & reporting capabilities, based on the new Microsoft SQL Server database layer introduced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, enable employees to drill into data, identify trends, generate business insights, and monitor how they’re tracking against key performance indicators. The new Business Analytics in Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers powerful new features designed to make it easier for your clients to create and consume business information. In this new release, Microsoft Dynamics NAV focuses more than ever on simplicity and making information available in and intuitive and easy way so all employees can gain the insight they need to act on behalf of the business.
.NET Web Services allow partners and customers to integrate data and business logic from Microsoft Dynamics NAV with other applications to support a wide range of scenarios. For example, businesses wanting to deploy credit check functionality to enable employees who normally do not have access to the ERP system to run credit checks on a new customer can easily create web services that make the process simple and efficient in providing the employee with access to recent and accurate credit data. Call BMI today at 888-580-8382 to find out how Microsoft Dynamics NAV can work for your business.